Mittwoch, 18. August 2021

Photographs & Memories

 


Copyright @ Blazenka Kostolna

I think it most baffling that, when discovering photos that my friend Blazenka took of me, I did not recall ever having laid eyes on them. Yet since they were sent to me on 28 December 2019, they surely must have been taken around Christmas 2019 at Blazenka's place in Zurich. Well, no, for I was then in Brazil and so it must have been Christmas 2018. However, despite that the photos prove that we had then met for our traditional Christmas dinner, I still do not remember anything from that encounter that, it needs to be stressed, happened not so long ago. And that, of course, begs the question whether memory can ever be trusted? Well, in regards to mine, I'm doubtful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen